- In the web server page,
you can either enter the PDB code and the chain ID
or you may upload your own PDB file. The PDB file must be in the
standard PDB file format. A sample PDB file can be found
- To refine the results by using conservation scores, you may either
enter the PDB code and the chain ID to automatically get the
conservations scores from
Database or you may
upload your own conservation score data. A sample conservation score file can be found
Conservation score submission is not necessary, but using
conservation increases the selectivity and the precision of predictions.
- Conservation threshold, fast threshold, residue
threshold, and GNM mode can be varied and the results can be observed.
Explanation of these parameters can be seen on the web server page.
- If an e-mail address is given, the link to results will be sent to
the given address.
- A sample input can be seen by clicking the sample button given
in the web server page.
- When the processing is completed, you are automatically redirected to
the results page.
In this page, the parameters you have supplied can be seen on top.
The results obtained only by GNM can be seen as a table. These
results are sorted according to fluctuation values in the
chosen fast mode(s). The residue ID in the PDB file and
the corresponding residue types are given.
the user has given conservation score data, the residues obtained
above are filtered using the conservation threshold, which is also a
parameter supplied at the web server page.